Anchorage Hilton

umma

Princess has us booked at the

Anchorage Hilton for the night before our land tour. Has anyone ever stayed there and is it clean, quiet and accomodating?

Thanks for any information.

We stayed at the Hilton for three days last year. We liked the hotel very much. Our room overlooked the weekend market, train station, and the bay. We liked the central location. Within walking distance to restaurants, shops, and the mall. Room was very comfortable, and staff very friendly.

We are arriving a day earlier than our land tour starts and are staying at the Hilton on our own. We hope that Princess is going to put us here for the next night rather than the Captain Cook. The Hilton has air conditioning and the Captain Cook does not.

I am keeping my fingers crossed. We requested the Hilton.

What street is the weekend market on? How far it is from the Clarion, which is on 300 block of W 8th?

The Hilton is on West 3rd. When we stayed there we could see the market right outside our window.

Yippeee...found out that Princess DID put us at the Hilton for our second night so now we will not have to move and will have air conditioning.

I know we won't have a/c in Denali or Mt. Mckinley areas but hopefully it tends to be cooler there and there are ceiling fans.

Yippeee...found out that Princess DID put us at the Hilton for our second night so now we will not have to move and will have air conditioning.

I know we won't have a/c in Denali or Mt. Mckinley areas but hopefully it tends to be cooler there and there are ceiling fans.

Congratulations. Hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did.

Lisa, just noticed that you will be on the Island Princess. We took her last year on our cruise to Alaska and enjoyed the ship very much. Wishing you a smooth sailing and a lifetime of memories.

Congratulations. Hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did.

Lisa, just noticed that you will be on the Island Princess. We took her last year on our cruise to Alaska and enjoyed the ship very much. Wishing you a smooth sailing and a lifetime of memories.

Thanks Italy52. We are very much looking forward to our trip in July. I booked it over a year ago so it has taken a while to get here. We booked B503 - mini suite bump out!

Thanks Italy52. We are very much looking forward to our trip in July. I booked it over a year ago so it has taken a while to get here. We booked B503 - mini suite bump out!

You should enjoy your cabin. We had A429 mini-suite at the beginning of the bump out; opposite end of your bump out and one floor difference. Enjoyed the bump out cabins a lot. Have a wonderful time. Be sue to post a report when you get back.

Archived