Christmas 2007 weather - W.Caribbean

We are lucky enough to be taking our first cruise this Christmas. Flying to Miami on Dec 20th, staying a couple of days at marriott Biscayne Bay, then taking Freedom for 7 night holiday cruise round Caribbean.

No we are from the UK and I know the weather will be sooooooo much better than it will be at home, but I was wondering, just how good/bad will it be?

Are we taliking sunbathing everyday, or is it likely to be a bit chill with rain. Basically, do I think about packing bikini's/shorts/t's etc or will I need somrthing more substantial.

Any info on Xmas cruising will be gratefully received also.

Thanks for looking.

Miami can go either way in December. We were there last December and it was not sit-in-the-sun weather. A little too cool for that.

We did have great beach weather once we got to the Caribbean - spent the afternoon at the beach in Cozumel. On our sea day coming back, we hit rain.

Best bet is to check the temps the week before.. and still, that could change! If it says rain, don't count on rain all day in the Caribbean. Could be a quickie.

Try doing a google on each of your ports including terms like December weather climate - I'm sure you'll have no problems finding the average December weather for all your stops.

Either that or look up the 200-day forecast, but it's not the most accurate. :)

Archived