Currents.........

Fun~N~Sun

We were on our first cruise last May and are planning on booking soon for the Valor for 05-08. We are also registered on the Carnival web site. Why don't we get the Currents magazine. I think I got one shortly after booking our first cruise and haven't gotten one since. How often does it come out?

We were on our first cruise last May and are planning on booking soon for the Valor for 05-08. We are also registered on the Carnival web site. Why don't we get the Currents magazine. I think I got one shortly after booking our first cruise and haven't gotten one since. How often does it come out?

a couple of times a year. we did not get the summer issue yet. and someone posted on here (last week, i think) that they had already rec'd that issue. don't know if i'll get it or not. last issue i rec'd was Winter 2007.

For some unknown reason Carnival seems to be very sporadic with who gets them. I usually get one but a lot of people say they've never gotten any. I don't think I get every issue that comes out but just got one today.

For some unknown reason Carnival seems to be very sporadic with who gets them. I usually get one but a lot of people say they've never gotten any. I don't think I get every issue that comes out but just got one today.

sign0155.gif, Heidi! :D i still haven't booked a room in lauderdale.

any codes for summer '08 in that issue?

I got a couple after my first cruise on Carnival in 2000... Didn't receive any from then on, but had cruises on the Imagination, Triumph, and Miracle... Just got off the Liberty last Sunday, and lo and behold, my DW got the Summer 2007 issue today! :rolleyes: Go figure...;)

first cruise was in '03 and still havent received a single copy!! :(

every CCL booking we have ever made, has been done with me as the primary person. i book all of the cabins, yet i have never rec'd a single issue of Currents. they do come to the house, but they come to DH. go figure.

Mine came today. I have had to call carnival a couple times over the years to get them. I will get them for a year and then they stop.

So if you call Carnival you can request to be put on the list to get these? I hear there's some good codes in there for discounts and if you're booked on another or thinking of doing so, these could sure come in handy!

Kim

We received our summer 2007 on Saturday, we have been receiving every 4 to 6 months since starting to cruise with Carnival in February 2004. We are registered on Carnival.com but that is all we have done.:D

any codes for summer '08 in that? i'm thinking it might be too early (possibly fall '07 issue will have something), but then again w/ summer being peak season there may be no good promos at all. thought i'd ask, if ya don't mind. thanks.

So if you call Carnival you can request to be put on the list to get these? I hear there's some good codes in there for discounts and if you're booked on another or thinking of doing so, these could sure come in handy!

Kim

Once you cruise you are supposed to get them for two years. But, I got the after the first. Than they stopped after awhile. I remarried between cruise one and two. Four years later I went on cruise two and they didn't come so I called and they started sending them, to the ex!!

I keep trying but I never get them and I cruise Carnival at least once a year.

Once you cruise you are supposed to get them for two years. But, I got the after the first. Than they stopped after awhile. I remarried between cruise one and two. Four years later I went on cruise two and they didn't come so I called and they started sending them, to the ex!!

I keep trying but I never get them and I cruise Carnival at least once a year.

Carnival mad a liar out of me and sent me a Currents. So you think they heard me, (now that would be scary:eek: ):D

I got my copy today. I have gotten them pretty regular since 2002 when I first went on the Pride.

I noticed contact information for subscriptions in the current edition. I wonder if you could email to them at that email and request a copy.

I noticed contact information for subscriptions in the current edition. I wonder if you could email to them at that email and request a copy.

Can you post that contact info please? I'd like to start getting these.

Thanks.

Kim

sign0155.gif, Heidi! :D i still haven't booked a room in lauderdale.

any codes for summer '08 in that issue?

I did my first cruise with Carnival in February I just received my first currents it is the summer issue, here are a couple of codes that were in there

DP5 and DP7 but you must book by August 31,2007

Just got the latest issue in the mail yesterday.....

Keep an eye out.

Bill

Archived