Pearl Cruisers!...

loungelizard

My 3 daughters, ages 16, 22, and 24 shared an inside cabin on the Pearl in March and were very happy with it. They weren't really there that much, but they never mentioned any problem with it being small for them.

We had an inside on deck 4 for our 9 night southern in march/07. Was plenty of room for us. Our 2 cruises before that were in balcony cabins! Easy access to the dining rooms. Also, we got off the ship at each port from deck 4, so we were right there! I kept teasing my DH we were in the dungeon, but it was very economical and we had plenty of space in the cabin. The showers on the pearl are nice and big, with glass doors.We had plenty of closet storage for a 9 night cruise. Go and enjoy, and use the extra saved money to spend at the ports.

I wish I could offer more advice, but we haven't sailed on the Pearl yet. It's helpful to read the comments, however, as we're booked in an inside cabin for our upcoming Alaska cruise.

For those of you who did have inside cabins, any particular spots on the ship where you enjoyed hanging out and looking outside?

Archived