Recent Freedom Compass

Has anyone got some recent Freedom Compasses they could put on this site so I can see what I have to look forward to?

One from a day at sea and one from a day in port would be good.:)

http://www.cruisedailies.com/portal/CruiseLines/RoyalCaribbean/FreedomoftheSeas/9242006WesternCaribbean/tabid/328/Default.aspx

Enjoy

I see from your signature that you are sailing Freedom on 6/3/07. That would be an eastern itinerary. Freedom has not yet sailed an eastern itinerary (except for the Atlantis Charter), so the information you get in a compass will not be accurate. Once she starts sailing Eastern in May, you could get an accurate compass.

Oh, gotcha- I hadn't got that far, I was more interested in what happens at sea and the nightlife,which is probably quite standard. The port excursions etc I'll just gloss over. Thanks for noticing.

The current itinerary only has 2 sea days and 4 port days, and your itinerary has 3 sea days and 3 port days. So it will be quite different. I wish I was doing yours, instead of the one we did. I love sea days. Have a great trip.

Yes the more sea days the better for me,although if I could I think I would trade the San Juan day (only from 3-11p) to a day on Coco Cay,Labadee whichever, the private island day is usually the most relaxing and fun. You don't feel like you have to get up early and rush off to see everything.

I take it you liked Freedom.

Is James Andrews still the CD?

Archived