Triumph 7303

peanutgirl

I have booked this room for 3 of us. DD is 10. It says on my ressie i need a roll away. Does this mean it does not have one of those beds that falls from the ceiling? Anyone ever been in this room. I searched and there are 25 replies but none for my ship. Thanks

7303 is an inside cabin and sleeps 2 people. FOr your daughter you get a rollaway bed.

The bed will be bought in at night while you are at dinner and taken down while you are at breakfast.

The agent should have explained to you that this ship allows rollaways and by booking a gurantee that was a huge chance you would get one.

for maximized floor space with a rollaway- i suggest you keep your two beds seperate in an L shape by the walls.

Thanks for the info. I did not know they had roll aways. Are they safe and clean? We have always been in a room with a bed that pulls out of the ceiling. We had a free upgrade so we choose center empress and the PVP gave us 7303. I would never have known till we got there if i did not see it on the ressie. No big deal we hope.

Thanks for the info. I did not know they had roll aways. Are they safe and clean? We have always been in a room with a bed that pulls out of the ceiling. We had a free upgrade so we choose center empress and the PVP gave us 7303. I would never have known till we got there if i did not see it on the ressie. No big deal we hope.

we had one on one cruise- its like a cot- yes its safe and clean.

when is your cruise? There are not many cabins at all that hold 3-4 people. But ask your agent to check and see if any of these are available:

7368 7371 7376 7379 other then the 4 in the front these are the only ones that will have the upper beds.

Archived