PG Cancellation Policy

We are planning to go on the PG in August '08 and want to book the cruise soon, but there is a slight chance come September/October of this year, we might have to switch the week of the cruise to earlier than the one we are looking at now b/c of work schedules. My question is -- I know that Regent keeps a $100 p/p "administrative fee" for all PG cancellation, not matter how far in advance you make them. Does anyone know if this fee would still apply if we were just switching weeks, or if they would just let us apply our deposit in full to another week? I tried to email the Regent agent I had been working with on the reservation, but he never got back to me last week...

Lot's of discussion went on about this question when it went into effect in late 2005. I believe that yes, you would forfeit the $100 per person deposit even if you scheduled a different cruise on the Paul Gauguin.

Regent's response was "we can't tell you now, but we can address the issue if you decide you do, in fact, need to move weeks." Hmmm... sounds like I'd be paying for the move in weeks :-) The Regent representative actually said that it depends on how booked the week you are moving from is vs. the week you are moving to, but that doesn't seem to make alot of sense.

Archived