X = Rccl ?

DizzyLizzy

The new program that went into effect recently is not transferable between lines.

That info comes from Camilla, the FCS Mgr on the Zenith. We had a conversation about this very thing on Friday and that's what she said. It's a different value system now.

In the past, under the old system, I did use an onboard X booking for a Royal Caribbean cruise.

Hi Gail !

That is what I was told also. I was told the FCC is NOT interchangable between X and RCI. It makes a very weak program even worse. I have no plans to waste my time with it going forward.

Hello Andy,

Can we still book Royal Caribbean while onboard Celebrity and vice versa? We would be putting the deposit on the cruise while onboard. I think that's different than future cruise credit..right?

Thanks,

Judy

Hello Andy,

Can we still book Royal Caribbean while onboard Celebrity and vice versa? We would be putting the deposit on the cruise while onboard. I think that's different than future cruise credit..right?

Thanks,

Judy

Hi Judy !

Yes, you can still book Royal Caribbean on Celebrity, and Celebrity on Royal Caribbean, so no worries about that.

Disappointing news to find out that a credit for a Celebrity cruise can't be moved to an RCCL cruise if you change your plans. Makes no sense to me. I've booked a Celebrity cruise and have a credit sitting on that booking. I'll be sure to fight and get it moved to an RCCL cruise if my plans change. I often find that if you are persistent and polite, you can often get people to do the right thing and help keep a loyal customer happy.

Archived