Pride Inside Cabins Verandah Deck

postalgrrl

Does anyone know if the doors to the 4D inside cabins, cabin #'s 7197, 7201, 7207, 7211, 7217, 7221, 7225 & 7229 open to the port side or to the starboard side?? We need to book a balcony cabin with an inside right across the hall. I would hate to book cabins that I thought were across the hall from each other when in fact I would have to walk around to the other side of the ship to get in to the cabin??

And if anyone has pictures of these cabins that would be great:D

Thanks

I needed to do the same thing for my upcoming July cruise.

I was told that inside cabins that are odd numbered open on the same side as the odd numbered balcony cabins (starboard (right) side).

Even numbered inside cabins open opposite even numbered balcony cabins (on the port side)

Does anyone know if the doors to the 4D inside cabins, cabin #'s 7197, 7201, 7207, 7211, 7217, 7221, 7225 & 7229 open to the port side or to the starboard side?? We need to book a balcony cabin with an inside right across the hall. I would hate to book cabins that I thought were across the hall from each other when in fact I would have to walk around to the other side of the ship to get in to the cabin??

And if anyone has pictures of these cabins that would be great:D

Thanks

I know the Pride is a sister ship to the Spirit, take my advice:

STAY AWAY FROM 7197

I may stand corrected but if this is the same exact cabin/location on the Pride as it is on the Spirit, you don't want to be in that one! Unless you don't mind the monstrous ice-maker bolted back to back to the wall where the bed's headboard is...............LOL but true and I speak from first-hand experience on this one........lol

MszKitty,

Thanks for the info. It is very helpful. I hope you write a review about the Pride. We are thinking of sailing on her in Jan. '08.

CaptainEdwardJohnSmith,

Thanks for the tip. I was wondering if the icemaker was next to this cabin.

Archived