booking excursions ???

gatripletmom

Our family of five, which includes 7 yo triplets, will be stoping for the day in Cozumel in June. Which sites do you use to book an AI beach/pool day instead of going thru ship? We are looking for some fun in the sun for the kids and a little bit of drinking for us. As I read, it looks like Paradise beach is way crowded and I have seen some comments on Nachi Cocom, which looks super nice! Also, must you book for these day trips before you get there, or can you just take a taxi right over and pay your $30-40 fee per person?

Thanks for any info.

Kris

As I read, it looks like Paradise beach is way crowded and I have seen some comments on Nachi Cocom, which looks super nice! Also, must you book for these day trips before you get there, or can you just take a taxi right over and pay your $30-40 fee per person?

Thanks for any info.

Kris

Hola Kris,

We take taxis to different spots every trip to Coz. Paradise Beach gets crowded in the middle of the day but if you get there early it is not bad. They have good food and service. The beach has a gentle slope and is sandy, and they have neat water toys. ( I climbed the iceberg and I'm 56.);)

If you want fewer people, you can take a taxi to Palancar. It is farther from the piers and gets fewer people, but no kiddie toys. Nachi Cocom sounds nice but we haven't been there, YET.

These are easy to get to and they don't charge an entry fee but they want you to eat and drink there and PB charges for the water toys.

Chankanabb is nice too, but they charge for entry. I think that it was $12 when we were there 3 years ago.

Then there is Dzul Ha, Palmar, Chen Rio, San Francisco, Playa Mia, Passion Island etc. etc. etc. So many beaches and so little time.

Have fun!

Our family of five, which includes 7 yo triplets, will be stoping for the day in Cozumel in June. Which sites do you use to book an AI beach/pool day instead of going thru ship? We are looking for some fun in the sun for the kids and a little bit of drinking for us. As I read, it looks like Paradise beach is way crowded and I have seen some comments on Nachi Cocom, which looks super nice! Also, must you book for these day trips before you get there, or can you just take a taxi right over and pay your $30-40 fee per person?

Thanks for any info.

Kris

To book nachi I think you use cozumelcruieseexcursions.com or something like that.. No worries about any crowds in June, as at the most there will only be 3 ships in port, and more often than not 2.

Hola Kris,

We take taxis to different spots every trip to Coz. Paradise Beach gets crowded in the middle of the day but if you get there early it is not bad. They have good food and service. The beach has a gentle slope and is sandy, and they have neat water toys. ( I climbed the iceberg and I'm 56.);)

If you want fewer people, you can take a taxi to Palancar. It is farther from the piers and gets fewer people, but no kiddie toys. Nachi Cocom sounds nice but we haven't been there, YET.

These are easy to get to and they don't charge an entry fee but they want you to eat and drink there and PB charges for the water toys.

Chankanabb is nice too, but they charge for entry. I think that it was $12 when we were there 3 years ago.

Then there is Dzul Ha, Palmar, Chen Rio, San Francisco, Playa Mia, Passion Island etc. etc. etc. So many beaches and so little time.

Have fun!

The park now charges $16, although you can get a coupon for $2 off for a limited time.

Alot of the island clubs have gone to atleast asking you consume something..:)

Archived