Irons

pegsue

Let's go ahead and CLOSE this thread before it grows to multiple pages.

The question has been answered satisfactorily. End of story!! Tom

AAAHHHHHH !!!! :eek:

Another Iron Post !

Yep, answered and answered and answered and answered (but never searched) Imagine that ?

GROAN

Well I must say that I read threads, upon threads before leaving for my April 21st cruise about Irons. And Downy was recommended so I stopped to the store and picked up some. Needless to say, It didn't work for me. I even Ironed my clothes before leaving town so they wouldn't be too wrinkle, but still the wrinkle spray didn't work. Not sure if it was because of the material of my clothing but I would highly recommend that you either bring a steamer, or go to the room onboard where the irons are located.:)

Downy wrinkle release has always worked wonderful for us. We use it when we unpack and then hang it up... it seems to work much better that way, as opposed to using it right before you get dressed.

Seems the combination of gravity, wrinkle release, and time work best. :)

Gosh Fred! you really take pics of everything, don'tcha? outta curiosity, how many pics do you take on average? 150-200?

About 200 per day because I get lazy carrying that Canon around :D

Fred

wow. i don't even take that many per cruise. well, if i ever need to see a pic of something, i know who to ask, LOL.

Not only is Fred famous for having a pic of everything, he is famous for BIG pictures! :p:D

Amazing how many people were using the laundromat on our return trip to NYC on the Miracle. The iron was used by a lot of people be aware though you have to adjust the temperature on a knob below the handle. there were some people who thought it was broken as it would not get hot for them

Archived