Radiance Steam and Sauna

lmurf

• 8 years later...

I was on Voyager of the sea in September, i was in the spa as I had a sore back, after talking to a guy in the spa he suggested the I go into the sauna as it is good for Muscle pain, so I went into the men's change room then into the sauna and to my surprise it seems my swimmers made me very overdressed. Lol I didn't know what we're to look. :eek::eek:

I was on Voyager of the sea in September, i was in the spa as I had a sore back, after talking to a guy in the spa he suggested the I go into the sauna as it is good for Muscle pain, so I went into the men's change room then into the sauna and to my surprise it seems my swimmers made me very overdressed. Lol I didn't know what we're to look. :eek::eek:

Perhaps you're not very familiar with saunas, then, as the dress code is typically at most a towel, but often just for sitting on. Many consider it unhygienic to wear swim trunks in the sauna because of the sweating, in fact.

But now I know ;), so next time I can be prepared. I'm not saying that its was wrong, just that I was unprepared :D

On my first visit to Germany, we went to a public pool, and the locker rooms were all mixed--the only separation between men and women was the shower room itself. THAT was interesting. But nudity there is not unusual.

Different countries, different cultures.

On my first visit to Germany, we went to a public pool, and the locker rooms were all mixed--the only separation between men and women was the shower room itself. THAT was interesting. But nudity there is not unusual.

Different countries, different cultures.

I'm Heading to Germany :D:p:D (I Wish)