Just back form Star Princess

Mshusky

We had a wonderful time. We were married the day we sailed on the boat. They did a fantastic job. The boat was nice. The rooms were nice and comfortable. The beds were fine. We slept real good. I did not care for the buffet though only ate there a couple of times for breakfast and once i awhile to pick up something fast when we were by the pool. Dining room much better. Did not notice any bad smells. The shows were all good. Our 1st stop was at Jamica shich we had our only exursion planned and the stop was canceled due to gale force winds. That was a bummer. Did not like Cozumel.

They bug the crap out of you. We just picked up suveniers and got back on the boat. I want to mention when you go shopping..if you see something that you really want go ahead and purchase. If you are just buying suverniers for everyone you may want to wait until the last full day of the cruise. They put everything out for very low prices. This was my first time cruising and I did not know this. Prepare to take lots of photo's with their photography dept. the photo's comeout really nice but once again wait unitl the llast day to purchase because they drop the prices by half the amount. One of our photos were 22.00 at first, the last day we paid 9.95. If you get any photo's done ask for Mehi. He was great. If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer.

Mshusky - Congrats on the wedding! We saw two weddings couples going in on embarkation and remarked how hectic that must be to coordinate.

I just wanted to chime in since we were on the same cruise to say that it is true that in Cozumel they bugged you from the moment you walked off the ship in Punta Langosta. But we loved Cozumel because we left the touristy area and saw the "real" Cozumel by renting a car and going to the East side. It was our favorite stop. I would recommend to anyone going there with Princess to do your research thouroughly and get away from Punta Langosta through a reputable tour/cab/rental car company. Or else you might be turned off by the West side. They seriously need to learn the art of the American "soft-sell" there! heehee..

Archived