Has anyone visited Mr. Sanchos beach?

7777leila

I'll be in Cozumel in July and I'm looking for a nice beach to hang out during the day -that won't have a pricy entrance fee either. I checked out the Mr Sanchos website and it looks pretty but I'd really appreciate some feedback too!

I'll be in Cozumel in July and I'm looking for a nice beach to hang out during the day -that won't have a pricy entrance fee either. I checked out the Mr Sanchos website and it looks pretty but I'd really appreciate some feedback too!

Most beach clubs in July will be begging for your business!!! I think the pics on the web site are pre wilma, and they have lost alot of beach since.

Hey. I have been to Mr. Sanchos, and it was a blast! There is shopping, food, drinks, swimming pools, activities, and best of all a beautiful beach! The great thing it that the entrance is free! Another great place is Playa Mia, just like Mr. Sanchos but it costs $6 to enter. Playa Mia has a zoo and a little more activities than Mr. Sanchos does. They're are both GREAT!

I will also be in Cozumel-:o July 12 to July 15.

Hey. I have been to Mr. Sanchos, and it was a blast! There is shopping, food, drinks, swimming pools, activities, and best of all a beautiful beach! The great thing it that the entrance is free! Another great place is Playa Mia, just like Mr. Sanchos but it costs $6 to enter. Playa Mia has a zoo and a little more activities than Mr. Sanchos does. They're are both GREAT!

I will also be in Cozumel-:o July 12 to July 15.

Playa mia now charges $15 just to enter!!!

Here is a link to a beach guide for info on the beaches.

http://thisiscozumel.com/content/blogcategory/78/65/

We were just at Mr. Sancho's last week. It was great!

It was free to enter, and you pass through a little shopping area. We didn't do much of that, but the water and the sand were beautiful! My wife gets a little nervous snorkeling, but when she saw the water in front of Mr. Sancho's she said, let's snorkel! So we rented gear (I think they charged $7 each) and it was great. The water was super calm and crystal clear. Great fish too.

We also hung out and had lunch, and the tacos were awesome. Go for the chicken or Fish tacos. Good times.

Just got back from Coz this week. Mr Sanchos was nice. Last time we went to Paradise and I preferred Paradise. The only thing is that the beach at these places have corse sand, not sugar sand like Chakanab. If you look really close you can see shavings of shells in the sand. Not sure if that would go in your foot or not if you are barefooted. The water is very pretty there. These two beaches you can walk into the water from the beach. Chakanab has sugar sand and is very pretty. You need to walk down some rocks to get into the water to snorkle. Also there is a fee to get in at chakanab. The other 2 beaches are free entry. The mixed drink at Mr. S was 7 and a can beer (sol) was 3.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got back from a week in Coz. and went to Mr. Sancho's to ride horses, which I would highly recommend. The horses were in really good condition, and you can tell that they really take good care of them. They allow you to run on the beach too, which is fun if you know what you're doing.

The beach area also looked really nice, and I wished I would have brought a swimming suit with me. The restaurant looked good, but I only had a drink there, so cannot comment on the food.

The only thing that I didn't like was that the vendors were kind of annoying, but you find that anywhere in Mexico!

If I am in Coz. again I would definitely return to Mr. Sancho's.

Me and my wife were there this past Wed

Mr Sanchos was a great place and we intend to visit again on our next trip to Coz

Food---Great

Service---Great

Drinks---Great

Water---Great

It was really a great place, and the prices were very fair

We were there May 8th and agree with everyone. A great time! There is some rocks in the surf so you may want to wear water shoes. The pool was refreshing, good food and clean restrooms with showers.

Since it is one of the furthest beaches from town its not as crowded.

We are planning on going to Mr Sancho's this August. We are taking our grandson and were thinking about taking him on a horseback ride. Does anyone know the price and how how long the ride is ?

Thank you for any info you can provide.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived