Coral Princess Cabins

Joyce B.

D525 is a minisuite on the dolphin deck approximately 300sq feet in size with a partially covered balcony.. It is located a little aft of middle. Like all of the other minis in configuration.. Has a tub/shower way larger than the standard showers.. 2 TVs, fridge and a couch..

Thanks, Largin! Guess I was just wondering about the balcony and any "cons" for this cabin.

Joyce.. You will love it.. We had C535 which is right next to yours on our 15 day Panama, last April. Very quiet, a large 9 x 9 foot balcony, no movement and easy access to the mid and aft elevators.. Walk aft from your room and you will find a great private hideaway area with chairs and lounges.. Very few people hang out there...

LARGIN, I noticed you went on an 15 day Panama Canal cruise this year on the Coral Princess. My family and will be taking the same cruise next April. Do you have pictures are there anything that you can tell me about it that would be interesting. I do have a web site on how it works. Is there anything special on the ship that is especialy fun. I think I saw pottery making and painting. I hope this makes sence. I am just so excited that I can hardly contain myself.

Delores

Deloresgardella.. You will love canal cruise, especially on the Coral. We have taken 4 full transit Panama Canal cruises. The last was on the Coral which is now our favorute ship... You are correct in that they have pottery and photography classes.. We did not participate but our friend signed up for a sculpture class and spent most of her free time there.. We like the cruise because there are many sea days.. As for photos, I have them all in my computer but KKorman, who posts on here a lot has over a 100 on his site. He was on the same cruise as us.. Click on the following URLs to see

http://community.webshots.com/user/kkorman1

http://community.webshots.com/user/kkorman2

If you have any questions, you can email me. My email is listed in my profile..

Thanks again, Largin. We are actually going to Hawaii on the Island, but when I asked about D525 on the Island, I got very little response. Knowing that the Island and Coral are sisters, I decided to go through the back door!!

Thanks.............

Archived