9344 or9348 on FOS - are they hump cabins?

It would appear so:

shp_lb_deck09_rc1_dpl.gif

I particularly like to see where I am going, so for my personal taste, a "rear facing" hump cabin would not be my first choice, but of course, Your Mileage May Vary! :)

Theron

I would consider 9344 a bit better, it does in fact "stick further out" a little more than the other one and as such has a bit better view towards the back of the ship.

I was lucky enough to get 9338, JS right in the mid-hump, for our Freedom Crusie. But at first I did not have that one booked- I just kept checking and checking every day and one day last week while chekcing on Travelocity (where you can see ALL cabins that are open, not just a few at a time like on RCI's site) I saw that 9338 had opened up and I called RCI and switched cabins. If you ever switch cabins (in the same category) just make sure they don't raise the price to that day's going rate for the cabin if it is higher than the price you booke dat- that happened to me once and I had to call to get it corrected back to my original price...

Archived