Bodden Tours,Need Contacting info ASAP

SocrRiss18

We're considering using Bodden tours on our cruise in less than 2 weeks. Does anyone have an email for them? We went on the webpage, and clicked on the link on the contact page, but unfortunately my computer wont do it. Could someone just give me the direct email????? I'd really appreciate it.

Also, if anyone has used them, I'd appreciate any information!!! Its for a family of four... myself, 21, my brother,22, and our parents. My brother and I wanna do the South Shore zipline, and while we do that my parents want to go to the beach. Hopefully they'll be able to do this.

Thanks!

When are you going? We have hopefully booked with him on the 23rd. boddentours.com is his web page with direct contact information etc. Good luck and have a ball. He said he was taking us to Pallmeto zip line. :eek:

We're considering using Bodden tours on our cruise in less than 2 weeks. Does anyone have an email for them? We went on the webpage, and clicked on the link on the contact page, but unfortunately my computer wont do it. Could someone just give me the direct email????? I'd really appreciate it.

Also, if anyone has used them, I'd appreciate any information!!! Its for a family of four... myself, 21, my brother,22, and our parents. My brother and I wanna do the South Shore zipline, and while we do that my parents want to go to the beach. Hopefully they'll be able to do this.

Thanks!

Try Victor@BoddenTours.com Someone else set up the tour so I've never actually used the address, but I toured with Victor Bodden in January [off of Celebrity Horizon]. He was pleasant, well spoken, and very nice. We had requests in our group to stop at the orphanage, and he gladly accomodated [i thought it would be a downer, but actually a nice place]. Weather was overcast and quite windy which hurt our beach stops, but certainly not Victor's fault. A pleasant day at a good price; no problem giving him a high recommendation!

Archived