Jeep Tours

sgriff17

My only experience comes from watching them pull into various attractions on the island while we were driving ourselves around in our own rented jeeps. They appeared to be eating a lot of dust from the other jeeps. There were 20-30 of them all in a caravan. It looked more like a kindergarten walking trip minus the rope the kids hold on to. We had a lot more fun exploring on our own and the island is too small to get lost on. Have fun.

My only experience comes from watching them pull into various attractions on the island while we were driving ourselves around in our own rented jeeps. They appeared to be eating a lot of dust from the other jeeps. There were 20-30 of them all in a caravan. It looked more like a kindergarten walking trip minus the rope the kids hold on to. We had a lot more fun exploring on our own and the island is too small to get lost on. Have fun.

I want to do it on our own as well, but my wife insists we would miss out on things and "there are things you can only "find" while on a guided tour..." Is this true? I think she's referring to the natural pool and a few others. How can that be true at all?:rolleyes:

Archived