Arts shuttle

Read a few negative reviews a little while back (I know, generally more positives than negs) & am just wondering if anyone has used them lately? Need to book a shuttle soon from Orlando Intl to Port Canaveral. Thanks.

We use Cocoa Beach Shuttle www.cbshuttle.com

Great service

Did they shuttle you privately or make you wait for others? I guess it could depend on how many there are in the group. There will be 5 of us & I know the RCL ones that we used last time made us wait. We were in the van for over an hour, only to have no one else show up, plus RCL charges a fortune for transfers. Thanks for your help saber32.

Did they shuttle you privately or make you wait for others? I guess it could depend on how many there are in the group. There will be 5 of us & I know the RCL ones that we used last time made us wait. We were in the van for over an hour, only to have no one else show up, plus RCL charges a fortune for transfers. Thanks for your help saber32.

From what I understand, art's and CB both make you wait if you are coming in at a very common time, but it is private if you come in the night before or really early. I believe they are always shared on the way back to the airport.

We are going to try Sunrise Florida Transportation, Inc. 866-709-8769 http://www.transportationflorida.com/ $ 75.00 One way $ 140.00 RT. That was the best price we could find for completely private service. I have not hear anything about them except there was a good review on cruisereviews.com about them.

Most of the private services are $180 RT.

There is a great thread all about Port Canaveral at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=436720

We used Art's Shuttle for our MOS cruise last year.

Going from the airport to the hotel was great. The driver met us at the airport while our luggage was still coming out of the carousel.

Going from the cruise ship back to the airport was not very good. We had to wait about a half hour for a van as there were more people waiting than there were vans available.

I don't know if that is the norm, but I personally wouln't use them again because I didn't enjoy waiting for the van in the hot parking lot for that long.

I am also using Sunrise Florida Transportation. Made my reservations yesterday.... have a private towncar for 2 for $140... it seems like a great deal.

You may want to check out a private service... for 5 people you can pay a flat rate instead of per person.

Good luck!

I need it one way from Orlando to the Canaveral pier and then possibly from the Disney area to Orlando (staying a few days post-cruise). Hope to use the same company for both. Everyone is so helpful. Much appreciated!

I need it one way from Orlando to the Canaveral pier and then possibly from the Disney area to Orlando (staying a few days post-cruise). Hope to use the same company for both. Everyone is so helpful. Much appreciated!

Most of the companies are flexible enough to handle that. Do you already have something arranged for the pier to the Disney area?

Most of the companies are flexible enough to handle that. Do you already have something arranged for the pier to the Disney area?

Yes, my brother will be renting a car at the pier. I need the shuttle for my Orlando departure, b/c we are leaving at diff times/airlines.

Yes, my brother will be renting a car at the pier. I need the shuttle for my Orlando departure, b/c we are leaving at diff times/airlines.

If you want additional shuttle companies to call, I have a list that I downloaded from a different newsgroup. You can email me ann junk @ sbcglobal . net (just remove the spaces) and I will send it to you.

Archived