Where to Find Swimskirt Bikinis?

I'm running out of ideas of where to look for the bikini bottoms that have the mini skirt attached to it (I'm talkin about the really short skirts that fall right under the butt)

I checked VS, Newport-News (I found one cute one there, but its on backorder)... Anyone have any other sites?

I'm running out of ideas of where to look for the bikini bottoms that have the mini skirt attached to it (I'm talkin about the really short skirts that fall right under the butt)

I checked VS, Newport-News (I found one cute one there, but its on backorder)... Anyone have any other sites?

Here ya go:

http://www.landsend.com/pp/ControlSeparatesSolidSwimMini-66116_166777_593.html?CM_MERCH=PAGE_66114&sid=6760175788240178030

Robin

Thanks for the help! Although I checked all 3 sites and only found 1-2 with the skirt ... UGH! Are they not "in" anymore?!?! Guess I will have to check the stores, Prob have a bigger selection than online

hey Gina - I just searched the swimsuitsforall site and it pulled up 120 items for 'skirtini'.

OOH so thats what they are called!!!! Great! Thanks so much for your help & also to everyone else that responded... You guys are great :D

ETA: I found this searching around on VS and it's pretty close to the bottom I've been looking for... http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application?namespace=moreInfo&prnbr=ZN-207194&cgnbr=OSSWMBEAZZZ&moreInfoInd=largeView

Very adorable!!! I didn't see that when looking b/c its a bit out of my price range ;) But def very cute!

Very adorable!!! I didn't see that when looking b/c its a bit out of my price range ;) But def very cute!

Yeah, it was a bit expensive. But as I had said before in another thread, I needed a good suit. The inexpensive ones I was buying were always sagging in the wrong places, lol. So I was determined to get a decent one this time. :) ;)

Thanks for the help! Although I checked all 3 sites and only found 1-2 with the skirt ... UGH! Are they not "in" anymore?!?! Guess I will have to check the stores, Prob have a bigger selection than online

I think they are still "in". To me, I'd rather hide certain parts and let ppl think I look good than worry about being in style. I set the style... hahaha! :rolleyes:

Completely forgot about Venus (and I get their catalogs all the time) GO FIGURE! LoL They do have a ton of very cute ones!! More of the style I was looking for :) Thanks!

Of all places, I just saw them at Target yesterday. They had some really cute ones as well. I have a mom body, and I don't like wearing swimsuits so i was going to pick up one with a skirt as well. They had some great basic colors, and there was a really cute chocolate eyelet lace with purple underneath so you could see just a little bit of color. It was actually really pretty, so I might go back and get it.

Archived