Current Production Shows on Crown

bythehex

Can anyone fill me in on what the current production shows are on Crown Princess? And if you know whether or not they'll still be running at the end of August?

When we were on the Crown in October we saw "What a Swell Party," "Destination Anywhere" and "Motor City." I enjoyed them, and while I wouldn't mind seeing them again, it would be nice if there was a newer show too.

We also enjoyed Sarge, he's a riot. I hope he's there the same week we are!

Thanks!

Sharon H.

• 2 months later...

We just got off of the Crown on July 5th and the production shows that we saw were: What a Swell Party, Destination Anywhere, and Motor City, so it looks like they are still performing the same shows you saw in October. In addition, on our sailing, they also had the Welcome Aboard Show, several comedians, a hypnotist, Latin Tradition Show featuring Juan Carlos, Musical Comedy "Kimika" as well as lots of acts in the lounges.

We just got off of the Crown on July 5th and the production shows that we saw were: What a Swell Party, Destination Anywhere, and Motor City, so it looks like they are still performing the same shows you saw in October. In addition, on our sailing, they also had the Welcome Aboard Show, several comedians, a hypnotist, Latin Tradition Show featuring Juan Carlos, Musical Comedy "Kimika" as well as lots of acts in the lounges.

Thanks! I was hoping for something different, but I guess I wouldn't mind seeing the production shows again, and my son hasn't seen them yet, so hopefully we'll enjoy them.

I don't go on the ship for the shows, but it's nice if there is a good show or two.

Thanks again guys for your info.

Sharon H.

Good Morning,

Chances are that these shows will be on the Crown for a while. Most of the big production shows on the ship stay on for at least a few years.

Aloha,

Dave

Thanks, booklover63. I only went to one of the productions shows last time so there will be plenty that I haven't seen. I will miss Sarge though. I wonder where he went. My brother and his wife just got off the Caribbean Princess today and he definitely wasn't on that ship.

Archived