Can any one recommend somewhere near Parc Guell barcelona for lunch?

Hi

Im hoping someone can help. My husband and I will be doing the sagrada familiar, then going to Parc Guell (sp?), then the nou camp football stadium, travelling on the HOHO bus. Can anyone recommend a restaurant for lunch either near to the parc or the nou camp?

Many thanks

If you perchance get to Las Ramblas, there are great tapas bars 1-2 blocks north of the main "Ramble," or at the end (towards the sea) is a world famous market (forgot its name) where there are numerous places to eat "on the fly." I do not know what's near or in the famous parc, but have found Barcelona's best places generally look like dives you wouldn't want to walk into! Don't be afraid to explore, you may come away pleasently surprised, and with a well sated appetite!

We took the metro and I think there were some tapas places on the walk up--If it a nice day why don't you pick up some picnic supplies and have lunch on on the world famous benches? We just bought some of the little sandwiches and some water (or juice) and enjoyed the city. You can get dishes of fruit in the market on Las Rambles.

I felt so sorry for people we met who had their first dinner in Barcelona at McDonalds on Las Ramblas--what a waste!!!

Archived