Early Riser Coffee Available?

MemawB.

Hi all, are leaving the 12th of May on Glory for 7 days!!! YEAHHHHH! My DH is an early riser and wondered other than room service is there somewhere to get a cup of coffee free when he is up and about early?

Any one have any info on this? Thanks.:)

Hi all, are leaving the 12th of May on Glory for 7 days!!! YEAHHHHH! My DH is an early riser and wondered other than room service is there somewhere to get a cup of coffee free when he is up and about early?

We'll be getting off the Glory when you're getting on!

There are coffee stations up in the Red sail dining room that are open 24 hours a day!

We were also on the Glory last year at this time, and we are also early risers. If I remember correctly, room service was available beginning at 5:30 am

I believe you can get coffee from room service or the buffet 24/7

Being the terrible coffee addict that I am, yes you can get coffee 24/7. I have not been on the Glory but I have been on other ships and the Lido Deck coffee is not the best but it does what it's supposed to do. Sometimes I fill a water glass with ice and make iced coffee. In the afternoons I sometimes throw in a scoop of vanilla ice cream into my coffee. Coffee is a wonderful thing. I am not usually up at 5:30 in the morning, but I am lucky if I can sleep until 7:00.

i'm a coffee fanatic too. it's available 24 hrs like the above posters have stated. i always bring a travel coffee mug w/ me on every cruise (well, except once when i forgot it, and was devastated, until i found a nice one ion the gift shop:) ).

the cups on Lido are not that big, and if you walk away w/ a full cup, it'll just splash over. my thermal travel mug is much bigger, and has a lid. i wash it w/ a dish wand, then "sterilize" it if you will, by filling it w/ hot (tea) water from Lido (after cleaning it in the cabin, of course).

Being the terrible coffee addict that I am, yes you can get coffee 24/7. I have not been on the Glory but I have been on other ships and the Lido Deck coffee is not the best but it does what it's supposed to do. Sometimes I fill a water glass with ice and make iced coffee. In the afternoons I sometimes throw in a scoop of vanilla ice cream into my coffee. Coffee is a wonderful thing. I am not usually up at 5:30 in the morning, but I am lucky if I can sleep until 7:00.

Yea, the lido coffee leaves a lot to be desired. I never thought of the ice cream trick. That would help. It's usually strong and kinda funny tasting. I think the coffee from room service is a bit better, but it might just be my mind.

i think the Lido coffee is better also but i don't want to drag myself down to the Lido at 5:30 am so i leave my room service card for a pot of coffee hanging from my door when i go to bed, at 5:30 my coffee arrives and it also serves as my wakeup call.

Room service can be ordered 24 hours a day.

i'm a coffee fanatic too. it's available 24 hrs like the above posters have stated. i always bring a travel coffee mug w/ me on every cruise (well, except once when i forgot it, and was devastated, until i found a nice one ion the gift shop:) ).

the cups on Lido are not that big, and if you walk away w/ a full cup, it'll just splash over. my thermal travel mug is much bigger, and has a lid. i wash it w/ a dish wand, then "sterilize" it if you will, by filling it w/ hot (tea) water from Lido (after cleaning it in the cabin, of course).

I can't believe that after 17 cruises I never thought to bring a travel thermal mug. What a great idea, thanks.

I find the coffee mugs on the Lido Deck too small and I have spilled much coffee over the years (and on myself). Carnival should get smart and sell the thermal travel mugs. For all I know, maybe they do.

I find the coffee mugs on the Lido Deck too small and I have spilled much coffee over the years (and on myself). Carnival should get smart and sell the thermal travel mugs. For all I know, maybe they do.

i only looked for it twice -- once when i forgot it (on Fantasy), and they had a nice metal red carnival one; and then once on elation (b/c i was walking around the gift shop, coffee in tow, as usual), and a woman asked me where to get the travel mug. we looked around together, but it wasn't for sale in elation's gift shop.

i think the Lido coffee is better also but i don't want to drag myself down to the Lido at 5:30 am so i leave my room service card for a pot of coffee hanging from my door when i go to bed, at 5:30 my coffee arrives and it also serves as my wakeup call.

Room service can be ordered 24 hours a day.

i do this on excursion days. other days, DH goes up to get the first cup for me (spoiled, he doesn't even drink coffee), b/c i don't really move well until after that 1st cup. after cup 1, i get off my rump, and get my own.:D

Archived