gp 4-14-07 slideshow

cruzinstew

never been to a site that required software download to see pics???

Sure you have. you had to download a flash player to see flash files, real player to see realplayer files, etc. The download at the Photodex site is just a player like those mentioned above. its very small. the photodex software that you can use to make video slideshows with all kinds of special effects. It's worth the download to view shows made by the people who make shows there. some are unbelievable

Especially like wiggle waggle effects of you at beach and in front of shop...did you tell your dude 'to go fly a kite' and he did off the top deck...very funny, never saw anyone do that!

thanks again for your efforts...bully bully well done!!!!!

the only way i could get a good link was to put it on you tube. i am still learning how to use all of this editing stuff. i have kind of become addicted....

here goes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EP7vDYKEwY

Especially like wiggle waggle effects of you at beach and in front of shop...did you tell your dude 'to go fly a kite' and he did off the top deck...very funny, never saw anyone do that!

thanks again for your efforts...bully bully well done!!!!!

I've never seen it before either, but it was very cool and looked fun!:) I redid the whole slideshow using windows movie maker and it has turned out even better. it is now on my siggy instead of the others....:D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived