Hump Cabins Navigator

We have booked # 7316 on the Navigator after reading all of the threads about how nice the hump cabins are. My concern is that these cabins are just about the only ones left in E2. If they are so sought after, why are they the last to be chosen. Am I missing something??

bingies

GET THAT CABIN NOW!!! Someone probably had it booked and had to back out of going. Hump cabins are great.

You cannot beat the hump cabins. We are booked in 6620, mid hump on the Mariner for May 27th and CANNOT WAIT!!! You will love the view and the convenience to the elevators/stairs. Since you are on deck 7, you will only be two decks above the promonade, only a short distance away.

YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!

Tim

We were on the Navigator last week....#9624 Hump! Excellent location!

You will enjoy it!!:)

We're in 9318 and can't wait.

Please tell me, is there a nice overhang? As in, if it rains, we'll be dry?

Silly question I know.

Would love to see any pictures?

We were in 9614 last July on Navigator and loved it. Our friends had 9618. We booked 9618 for our November cruise coming up on the Navigator. We booked 7614 and 7616 for my brother and sister in law and my cousins for the Nov. cruise because we loved our "hump" cabin so well. Book the cabin, you won't regret it. Nice location and wonderful view!

Sue

We're in 9318 and can't wait.

Please tell me, is there a nice overhang? As in, if it rains, we'll be dry?

Silly question I know.

Would love to see any pictures?

Yes you can be on the balcony in the rain...we were on a Transatlantic last month and we had some rough weather....there were times we did get wet...but mostly we stayed dry!

• 2 weeks later...
We were on the Navigator last week....#9624 Hump! Excellent location!

You will enjoy it!!:)

This is the exact cabin I have booked for November 2008. There are no JS cabins on the exact center of the hump on this ship and this was the closest I could get. It appears to only have a view to the back of the ship. Is this true? I could have gotten a cabin on the hump with a forward view but was concerned it would be much too windy for me. Is there any forward view at all from 9624? Is the balcony any larger at all than a standard side JS cabin? From the photos I've seen, it doesn't appear so - it's just slightly curved. The actual location in relation to getting around the ship and it's close proximity to the concierge lounge look like the best features of this location.

LMAO!

Everytime I see a thread about "hump cabins," it makes me think that these cabins are best for... humping?

LOL!

What do you mean you THINK they are the best for humping???

They ARE!:eek:

:D :D

BILL

We have booked # 7316 on the Navigator after reading all of the threads about how nice the hump cabins are. My concern is that these cabins are just about the only ones left in E2. If they are so sought after, why are they the last to be chosen. Am I missing something??

We're in 9314 on 16th June. We booked whilst aboard the Legend last year and the Loyalty Ambassador highly recommended it. I have heard nothing on these boards to change my mind. Hope you enjoy it as much as we know we will.

Alan

This is the exact cabin I have booked for November 2008. There are no JS cabins on the exact center of the hump on this ship and this was the closest I could get. It appears to only have a view to the back of the ship. Is this true? I could have gotten a cabin on the hump with a forward view but was concerned it would be much too windy for me. Is there any forward view at all from 9624? Is the balcony any larger at all than a standard side JS cabin? From the photos I've seen, it doesn't appear so - it's just slightly curved. The actual location in relation to getting around the ship and it's close proximity to the concierge lounge look like the best features of this location.

You are right, you can NOT see the front of the ship, but that didn't bother us at all! The location from the cabin to the elevators and the Conceirge Lounge is just fabulous!

You will be very happy with your choice! We are trying our first AFT next April...I hope we like it as much as a hump cabin!:)

Archived