Victoria at night 7pm-11:30pm(FR. 6/8/9)

Hi. I've done my homework about things to do in Victoria, but since the ship is only staying from 7 to 11:30pm some of the things I would have love to do, can't do.

I'm not going to be able to go the Butchart Gardens (not even the cruise offers it) and the BC Museum is going to be close (so forget about the Titanic exposition :()

Besides walking/taking a cab to the harbour (which we plan to do) is there any other place (museum, attraction, show,etc.) open FR night that we could visit?

I will really appreciate your input. Thanks.

Unfortunately with that limited amount of time, your only option is to wander the Inner Harbour area. Good news is that this is a really interesting part of Victoria, lots of buskers, etc.

Thank you. I'll guess I'll be going back to Victoria and Vancouver in the future :D

• 2 weeks later...

Are you talking about Friday, June 8th 2007? If so, Butchart Gardens has their gates open until 9PM to accomodate cruise passengers, and you don't have to be out of the gardens until 11 PM. This info is on their website to confirm:

http://www.butchartgardens.com/admission/hours.php

I hope I'm talking about the right date for you.

Enjoy!

Are you talking about Friday, June 8th 2007? Yes..If so, Butchart Gardens has their gates open until 9PM to accomodate cruise passengers, and you don't have to be out of the gardens until 11 PM. This info is on their website to confirm:

http://www.butchartgardens.com/admission/hours.php

I hope I'm talking about the right date for you.

Enjoy!

Thank you. I read the same info., but couldn't find out a way to get there, other than a Taxi maybe and somewhere on this boards I read it was not a cheap way (as per my research, the bus that get there leaves before our arrival and the other one leaves pretty late).

I guess it won't hurt to ask once we get there. Thanks again.

Hi - 3.5 hours is not enough time to do Butchart Gardens. I would just wander around the Inner Harbour, see the Empress Hotel, wander down to Bastion Square and find a great Pub and soak up the atmosphere.

Victoria is a great city. You will want to come back when you have a few days.

The ship docks at Ogden Point which is about a 20 minute walk to the Inner Harbour area (the center of downtown Victoria). There will be lots of different modes of transportation available including horse drawn carriages.

Archived