What to wear on deck on sea days--Caribbean

Light clothing is the order of the day....lots of cotton.....

By the way though. I always make sure I take a parka with me...you never know when the temp might drop in the Carribean in June.....LOL

I am wondering this too, but we are going in February. Will it be chilly then? Whatever the temp it will feel wonderful to us coming from a Wisconsin winter. :D

We were in the Caribbean last Feb 3rd. The weather was nice and very warm....BUT... you can't count on it...just watch the weather as you get closer. We didn't bring anything warmer than a sweater and ended up in our swim suits and shorts most of the time...(except of course for dinner):cool:

How cool is it on deck in June in the Caribbean on sea days? We will be on Conquest June 3-10.

Thanks

Bring very LIGHT clothing.......you will be HOT!!!! Absolutely no avoiding our Texas humidity leaving port and then no avoiding just tropical HOT!!!! I was on the Conquest last May and it was hot then. Enjoy her, she's a beautiful ship and tons of fun!!!! We are sailing her again in July and just cannot wait for the party to begin!!!:D

Light clothing is the order of the day....lots of cotton.....

By the way though. I always make sure I take a parka with me...you never know when the temp might drop in the Carribean in June.....LOL

LMAO...true...but...at night if there is a good breeze/wind going it can get quite chilly on deck. I usually pack a fleece type jacket just in case. Liv no likey being cold.:rolleyes:

How cool is it on deck in June in the Caribbean on sea days? We will be on Conquest June 3-10.

Thanks

You'll be on the Conquest with me and my family:D

I was wondering that too because I like wearing my jean capris...:eek: not anymore....shorts are the way to go

Archived