Liberty Photos Posted

nybumpkin

I finally finished editing and posting some of the photos from our 2/17/07 Liberty 8-day Western cruise: http://travel.webshots.com/album/558933896aVbpxD

The order is Fort Lauderdale (Jungle Queen Cruise); Carnival Liberty pics; Costa Maya/Chacchoben (we went with David & Ivan); Costa Rica (Tortuguero Canal/banana plantation); Panama (Playa Langosta/Gatun Locks); Everglades Holiday Park (post-cruise tour). Hope you enjoy!

Nice Pictures. Thank You!

What kind of programs did they play on the BIB screen, on the Liberty. I can't wait to see it.

How was the food?

During the day, it was mostly canned videos and ship's shows (CD's morning show, then afternoon Lido activities). From about 6 on, it was concerts and movies. Each night there was a featured movie; our last night, we sat out and watched "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade." I know one of the other movies was "Cars."

Food was very good. This was the first cruise we tried the supper club, and it was wonderful. And everything we had in the main dining room was just fine. We were fortunate to have a server who clued us in on particularly good items.

Nice pictures and might i add.......you and your boys looked wonderful on formal night:)

Thanks! Though needless to say, the tuxes don't stay on too long after dinner.;)

Did you stay at the Days Inn Bahia Cabana Hotel on A1A. That looks like the marina behind the hotel.

We were at the Best Western Oceanview on A1A. It's a short walk to the marina from there; we wanted to stay near the Jungle Queen's dock.

Archived