Past Guest Perks

LibraByTheSea

Depends on what you think is a perk. For me, it would be getting a free cruise after going on so many on a certain line. And for that, it would have to be one of the luxury lines. On Seabourn, you get a free cruise after cruising 140 days. On Crystal, you get a freebee after your 30th cruise and you get a two cabin upgrade at milestone cruises of 5, 10, 15, etc. I might be in the minority, but I don't see getting things like a separate check in, early tender tickets and a visit to the galley as exciting perks.

I'm with Kitty on this one. And it seems to me that Princess, at least, is cutting back on its past guest perks. There was a time when you got free internet and laundry etc after a not-so-daunting number of cruises but these are getting postponed or eliminated. Their past guest pricing doesn't seem to be much of a bargain either.

Ah well, I guess the perk is that you are getting to take another cruise at all LOL.

I have cruise mostly with Holland America. There are very little perks for past guestThere is a party.a tote bag and a tile with the picture of a ship on it. There is so many past guest returning that they don`t have to give anything.

Archived