Paradise Question (food)

Boxx0r

My family and I sailed the Glory about a year ago, and about half of the lunches I had were from the fish n chips bar. On the paradise are there fish n chips for lunch?

Thanks

[quote name='mcnallyroo']Sailing 8-29-04 Paradise. Was going to use R. Silva taxi service for Casa de
Campo - just received an e-mail the port will not allow private taxi service . Any other excursion ideas for this port ? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Good to hear you're sailing the 08/29/04 Paradise!

Visit [url]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=31310&highlight=paradise[/url] for the roll call thread.

As for your question, I don't know :(

[color=#000080]I have been to the D.R. before and absolutely love it! I was there last year and next month I will be visiting there on Carnival's Paradise. What I have decided to do for my shore excursion is to go on my own by a taxi from the port to the Sunscape Casa del Mar All-Inclusive Resort in Bayahibe.
[/color][url="http://www.sunscaperesorts.com/casadelmar/about.html"][color=#0000ff]http://www.sunscaperesorts.com/casadelmar/about.html[/color][/url]
[color=navy]I called the hotel today and it's $30 per person for a day pass. That includes unlimited drinks and lunch buffet and non-motorized beach activities, all I need is to bring my own towel. On the way back to the ship we will stop and do some souvenir shopping at a Mall called Jumbo near our Port.[/color]
[color=#000080][/color]
[color=#000080]Vivian[/color]
[color=#000080][email="vivitampa@hotmail.com"]vivitampa@hotmail.com[/email][/color]
[color=#000080][/color]

[quote name='Boxx0r']My family and I sailed the Glory about a year ago, and about half of the lunches I had were from the fish n chips bar. On the paradise are there fish n chips for lunch?

Thanks[/QUOTE]
We just sailed the Paradise last week. You will love her.

The Paradise does not have a Fish and Chips Bar, but they have an outdoor grill at the pool that serves the best burgers I've had in a long time, as well as hot dogs, salads, fresh fruit and beverages. The Paris Restaurant serves more choices buffet style for lunch and dinner, as well as a breakfast buffet. We loved everything about the Paradise. Hope you do too!

Cathy

I've also sailed on the Paradise. I thought she was just a beautiful ship. The food was excellent and far exceeded my expectations. As others have said, no fish and chips, but there was such a wonderful variety of food, you'll surely find something for everyone's tastebuds!:)

Archived