Just Booked My First Cruise! Help Please

anil099

Tables range in size from 2-10. You'll find out who, if anybody, sits with you embarkation day. Carnival does it's best to seat people with other similar people [in your case, with another family with teenagers]. If you wish to change your seating arrangements, you can see the MaitreD. The time/place will be in your Capers

Your Capers won't tell you. You have to go to whereever the MaitreD is on Embarkation Day and ask. While they won't give you names...the MaitreD might tell you what kind of people [4 college girls from the same sorority] you're dining with.

May not be the sorority girls. Just wanted to give you/bro something to think about :)

What do they mean by First Run Movies in the cabins? movies that are in theatres? or just came out on dvd....or just on tv? or what? sorry...

And is there a movie theatre on the sensation

What do they mean by First Run Movies in the cabins? movies that are in theatres? or just came out on dvd....or just on tv? or what? sorry...

And is there a movie theatre on the sensation

I believe it is new movies in the theater.

Sweet....ok next question lol

Whas the deal with internet connectivity on the sensation..or carnival in general....is it better to bring my own laptop? i hear u can rent them too...how much does internet cost if u have ur own laptop...vs rent a laptop...vs go to the cafe

Whas the deal with internet connectivity on the sensation

No savings if you bring your own laptop. While a few of the newer ships now allow access in your cabin, Sensation isn't one of them. Speed slightly faster than dialup. Further info on CCL internet:

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/On_Board_Internet_Cafes.aspx

Sneak your liquor in your check in luggage-NOT your carry on! Buy it in plastic bottles like Captain Morgan. Get free fruit punch from Lido Deck. Whalla! Tropical, fruity rum drinks incognito!

You can legally drink in some countries (age 18) such as Mexico like my 19 year old sister did, but I believe it is still against Carnival policy. No one will question you except your parents when you start walking funny and sluuuuring!

Im getting mixed answers on gambling from my other sources...to gamble on the ship ...21 or 18? does it change when the ship is docked and when its in international waters? if im 19 can i gamble at any point in the cruise?

Ok i think there is some confusion...on my 3 day....the dining room...only 1 of the nights will be "formal" right? the other two we cna just be casual? right? or am i mistaken? or is it all 3 days like suit and tie...

Ok i think there is some confusion...on my 3 day....the dining room...only 1 of the nights will be "formal" right? the other two we cna just be casual? right? or am i mistaken? or is it all 3 days like suit and tie...

When do people usually start boarding? Wen should be board if we want to just to a table for 4...how hard is it to change it to a table for 4 only if we have a bigger one with other people

do u guys have the exact address or near where the cruise ships sail off of? Imt rying to find a hote and cant decide where in cape canaveral to get it...is cape canveral even that big? Im gonna be either doing HOliday inn or Holiday inn express....which one of those is closer to the port?

:) http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Cruise_Ship_Terminals_Parking__Directions_PORT_CANAVERAL.aspx

MANY of your questions can be answered with a search on these boards or looking through the FAQ on Carnivals site. That is where I got this info. Got to the Carnival site, and on the bottom, click on FAQs. TONS of info

Archived