Coral Princess B622 question

Travel3

We are going on the Panama from Ft. Lauderdale and have selected B622. Has anyone stayed in this cabin, if so, is it a good choice. I am concerned about noise as it is close to the stiair way. As well, this cabin is a bump out corner, which I realize everyone can see you, but I would think the view would be beautiful and worth being visable. Is this true?

We are going on the Panama from Ft. Lauderdale and have selected B622. Has anyone stayed in this cabin, if so, is it a good choice. I am concerned about noise as it is close to the stiair way. As well, this cabin is a bump out corner, which I realize everyone can see you, but I would think the view would be beautiful and worth being visable. Is this true?

The stairway/elevator is not an issue as far as I am concerned, the cabins are very soundproof. We have sailed the Coral 3 times.

As far as he bumpout, I have never stayed in one so maybe someone else can answer that.

We sailed on the Coral in Feb/March and had that exact room (B622) We loved the bump out and the port side of the ship. It is true that some people can see you but for the most part it is not an issue. We could see all the way to the front of the ship from the bumpout. There we no noise at all the way the hallway is set up. This was by far one of our favorite rooms ever. I plan to post some pictures soon of our room and the ship so I will try to let you know when I do back on this thread.

Thank you Teri and Beth. You gave us peace of mind.

Do you remember if you heard engine noise due to being at the back of the ship? As well, was the wind stronger there due to the bumped out deck.

I am looking forward to seeing your pictures

Archived