Long Flights

pinebro

Getting Nervous About The Long Flight Times To Auckland. Just Spent 8 Hrs Like A Sardine From Paris To Detroit. Will Lax To Auckland Be Any Better? Any More Leg Room In Seats? How Does Everyone Handle This?

Everything depends on what class your flying, what airline your flying and what seat you have reserved--everything is changeable

Given a choice--you probably don't want a middle seat in economy--I always get an aisle seat

Check to see what seat you have on your flight--it will tell you alot

Nancy:D

Be aware of potential health problems with long flights and act accordingly, especially moving around as much as you can. Here's a link to my TP website with some general information: Flights

Scan down the page to the article with suggested in-flight exercises and also check out the British Airways article (see link in article).

It's tempting to take something to make you sleep the flight away, but if you do, be sure to set some type of alarm or have someone wake you up periodically to move around!!

I've heard a couple horror stories about people who slept through long flights and ended up with major health problems. Not a fun way to start or end your trip to Paradise!! :(

Archived