Exercise DVD/Video....any suggestions???

skiiergirl

Hi everyone. I love my Leslie Sanson Walk Away The Pounds Express but would like another dvd/video to alternate with this. I try to go to Curves as much as possible but sometimes my work hours don't allow me to go so I do an in-home program instead. I have been doing the Leslie Sansone mentioned above for several months and love it but know every word she is saying by heart so I would just like another one to alternate with this. Any suggestions?

(I need all over fitness/weight loss, etc. but would really like to concentrate on stomach, hips, thighs so if there is anything out there that is really good that targets those areas I would be interested in that too.)

I have a Kathy Smith DVD called "Lift Weights to Lose Weight 2" that seems to be pretty good. I can't use it because of my back, but I've tried it and boy was I sore the next day. It is a combination of cardio & exercise with hand weights. I also use the Leslie Sansome Walk Away the Pounds. The WATP doesn't bother my back and gives me a pretty good workout. I have the 3 mile and will purchase the 4 mile soon.

Hi everyone. I love my Leslie Sanson Walk Away The Pounds Express but would like another dvd/video to alternate with this. I try to go to Curves as much as possible but sometimes my work hours don't allow me to go so I do an in-home program instead. I have been doing the Leslie Sansone mentioned above for several months and love it but know every word she is saying by heart so I would just like another one to alternate with this. Any suggestions?

(I need all over fitness/weight loss, etc. but would really like to concentrate on stomach, hips, thighs so if there is anything out there that is really good that targets those areas I would be interested in that too.)

skiiergirl,

DW and I have just started using Slim in 6. We graduated from WATP. I would recommend it if you are looking to step up. It is pretty intense, and you will see (and feel) results!

If you want something fun but totally different check out the Bhangra aerobics tapes on http://www.masaladance.com . I am buying them for my daughter this year. She'll only be 9 but she's from India and she and I saw them on a Buff Brides episode. She thought that was really cool and I think she's not too young to learn to do exercise every day.

Tami

Thanks. I saw that one at the bookstore yesterday. I went to get a new one and they didn't have any of the ones recommended or anything else that I knew anything about. I thought that one looked interesting but hesitated (and didn't buy it or anything else) hoping for more recommendations. I may just have to give it a try. Thanks.

Anyone else?

On a whim, I bought an exercise video at Target for about $8 called Urban Heat. It's kind of low-budget, but it's an excellent dance workout (uses hip hop moves, but nothing too complicated or risque). Even my husband likes it, which was a HUGE surprise!

Archived