Sky Suites and Concierge Class

Diva Onboard

We are planning a sailing on the Millenium and are interested in knowing if there are any "bad" sky suites or concierge class cabins. We like the very middle of the ship just off the elevators. There are sky suites on Deck 8 and Deck 9 in the middle of the ship, as well as concierge class cabins starboard side on both decks.

I remember reading sometime back that there we some cabins that had issues - smaller balconies or noise from overhead.

Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.

We were bumped up to a CC class on our '06 Baltic on the Constellation. It was a nice surprise, however there was window washing equipment right off our balcony which blocked a bit of the view. It was deck 10 about the third cabin (next to suites) going forward. We just came off of the Connie T/A with a Sky Suite on Deck 6 (6124). What a slice of heaven. It will be difficult going back to a balcony!:)

I believe someone said CC cabin 8108 on the M-class ships has such a tiny balcony, it is almost unusable. Try a search for that cabin; someone posted a picture of the balcony and it is appalling that Celebrity doesn't warn passengers about it.

In September 2005 I had Sky Suite 8117 aboard the Summit. I liked it so much that I am again in 8117, this time on the Infinity, later this month. It is two decks beneath the overhang and still got sheltered from rain, in addition to letting me see some sky. The lifeboats, two decks down, did not intrude into my view. The balcony is nice. The butler told me that 8117 was a bit larger than the other Sky Suites, but who knows?

Donald.

We were bumped up to a CC class on our '06 Baltic on the Constellation. It was a nice surprise, however there was window washing equipment right off our balcony which blocked a bit of the view. It was deck 10 about the third cabin (next to suites) going forward. We just came off of the Connie T/A with a Sky Suite on Deck 6 (6124). What a slice of heaven. It will be difficult going back to a balcony!:)

I just booked 6124 for Connie, and my friends 6122, any pics? Suite fine? We have been on Millennium before (and loved it) but not Connie, is it as nice? How was your Butler?

I read somewhere the bedding on Connie has been updated? Is the bedding same as it shows on the 360o picture on the X site, or has it been upgraded since then. Also (sorry for so many ?s) did you have a dvd player? Thanks in anticipation :)

Hi,

If the smallish balcony is a concern, you should avoid 9094 on the M-class vessels.

We were in this stateroom once, aboard Infinity. The balcony is not only so small as to be unusable, but is wide open to view from the adjacent Celebrity Suite stateroom.

The 9094 stateroom is fine. It's the balcony that is the problem.

CM

On the Summit, can anyone tell me if the view

is obstructed from the balcony in cabin 8058 Panorama deck? It appears

some kind of observation area is between decks 8 and 9,

on both port and starboard. What is that ?

Thanks very much!

We stayed in 9123 on The Constellation and loved it. We loved the location. It weas so convenient. The deck has an overhand but we like that because you're already getting so much sun already. It's nice to go and have a place to cool offI wouldn't hesitate to book it again however, I would check out the Sky Uites on the penthouse decks with the bigger verandas if you can get one.

Archived