Miami transfers for 7

travmagic

I have posted this question in a few other threads but haven't gotten an answer so.....

What is the best (cheapest) way to get to the port of Miami from Miami airport for a party of 7? Are there anysort of shuttle that will fit us all? I have contacted some transfer companies online but no one has answered me.

Thanks.

We used Super Top Shuttle (www.topshuttle.com) for a party of 5 traveling from FLL to 2 Miami airport hotels. Then we used them again for a party of 15 picking us up at the Miami port and bringing us back to FLL. They were really great, on time, great communication. We highly recommend them.

Robntawn - you're probably right. The prices I gave were going from FLL to Miami. I was just trying to give an idea.

Travmagic - they don't answer e-mails or at least they didn't with me. Easier to call.

They did answer me. They want $20.00 p/p r/t.

I think we will probably do taxis but then we may not arrive at the pier together. But for the price difference it's not worth worrying about.

Thanks everyone.

If you want really cheap, not much luggage and have time to spare, try Miami-Dade Transit. They have a bus which goes from the airport to the Government Centre station, from there you transfer to (I think its) route 243 Port of Miami. Total cost: $2/per person, less for children.

We took it from our hotel downtown and it was great service.

Archived