how to carry day's spending money

Hi there,

I got my Pacsafe purse this week. It is really really theft proof, IMO. It is very well made, I feel pretty good about taking my valuables with me now. Actually it's a nice spring green color and a light material. The flap has a fastener and there are several zippers that you can't get to without unfastening it. The shoulder strap looks to be uncutable and dense. Very nice.

Any questions about pacsafe, let me know.

Thanks again to whoever suggested Pacsafe.

We leave in three weeks and I am ready.

Peggy

Another idea for all women out there:)! On our last cruise to Europe, I took a very small pouch purse that I draped diagonally across myself. The contents included a small comb, coin change, lipstick, kleenex, 2 bandaids. I took my debit card, 1 credit card and ship card, wrapped some Euros around it and placed it just on the upper part of my bra inside my shirt. Easy to get to for me, totally off limits for strangers. I would definitely feel anyone trying to grab something!!!

Wow! The Pacsafe Metro 100 seems perfect for what I want. I had looked at other sites, but theirs were more money and less features. Thanks to whoever suggested this site!

I love my Pacsafe 100. It's a perfect size and the long shoulder strap fits perfectly across my chest. It's very, very light weight. The size is just right for any thing you want to carry with you. It's very secure and well made.

You'll love it!

Peggy

If I am in a place like Barcelona, I wear pants with a couple of pockets with zipper and put there one credit card and the money I need for the day. For other places where crime is not so rampant I take my chances with a purse. I wear accross my front.

I remember once when I had a handbag stolen, I was really annoyed until I realised that I had accidentally left my purse at home that day. A lucky thief got away with a packet of soup in a mug, a supermarket version strawberry yogurt and 2 or 3 toys from McDonalds. That really cheered me up :D

Well at least he got a nice snack and some toys to play with ;)

Lucky you!

I love my Pacsafe 100. It's a perfect size and the long shoulder strap fits perfectly across my chest. It's very, very light weight. The size is just right for any thing you want to carry with you. It's very secure and well made.

You'll love it!

Peggy

Which bag did you buy Peggy ? On the http://www.pacsafe.com website there are several models with a 100 in the name. I'm guessing you mean't the slingsafe ?

Rob

Which bag did you buy Peggy ? On the http://www.pacsafe.com website there are several models with a 100 in the name. I'm guessing you mean't the slingsafe ?

Rob

Yes, you are correct I got the slingsafe and DH got the stash safe. Both are very well made products. They seem to have one for each different person's needs.

Peggy

Another idea for all women out there:)! On our last cruise to Europe, I took a very small pouch purse that I draped diagonally across myself. The contents included a small comb, coin change, lipstick, kleenex, 2 bandaids. I took my debit card, 1 credit card and ship card, wrapped some Euros around it and placed it just on the upper part of my bra inside my shirt. Easy to get to for me, totally off limits for strangers. I would definitely feel anyone trying to grab something!!!

I use that trick also! Works great!

I bought the Metrosafe 200 from Pacsafe, and it will hold my digital slr camera, tour book, water, credit cards, etc. I used it over the weekend on an out-of-town trip and am looking forward to using it in Europe. I agree -- many thanks to the poster that told us about them!

Archived