Shorter dresses and wearing hose with sandals?

Bebet

For those of you wearing shorter dresses,(at the knee or above) are you going to wear hose? I don't have great legs but I have sandals to wear and I don' t think hose would look right either. Any suggestions?

The general consensus is that hose are a little too warm for the Caribbean and they don't look right with strappy sandals.

What exactly kind of shoe are you wearing and where is your cruise heading? A peep toe with hose in Alaska would be perfectly acceptable.

NO stockings! Tan or use fake tan if you have imperfections you feel uncomfortable with. However, no one will notice. Remember how many people will be onboard?

Especially if you're warm weather cruising....no stockings with sandals. Alaska...I'd wear other shoes more appropriate for fall type weather.

Thats what I thought. I wore one of the dresses to church last week and wore no hose. I'm not a shoe person so I can only say they are sandals one pair with a ankle strap (low heels) and one pair with a small heel and are slip ons

Archived