When and What do YOU eat?

Ok, get ready....this goes for me and hubby cause we eat at the same times. This is the perfect sea day of food.

7am---room service for hot coffee while dressing

8am---Lido buffet, omelet, bacon, sausage, hash brown potatoes, croissant, fruit, juice & coffee

10am---grab some lemonade on our way to an event

12pm---Lido lunch----multiple items from the different stations plus a light dessert with more lemonade

1pm----first foo foo drink of the day, regardless if poolside or at an event

4pm----quick snack in cabin---either pizza, hot dog or a room service salad.....maybe another drink

8pm----dinner in dining room, shrimp cocktail, a salad, prime rib or lobster, chocolate melting cake

11:30----check lido for quick snack IF hungry from dancing and to help with the drinks we've had since dinner

2am----night cap in our room with lemonade and something light from room service

Yes, we've done all this on the run between events and sleep :) Biggest meals at breakfast and dinner, lighter snacks other times to keep us going!

We were on an Alaska cruise, so there was salmon at every meal and always smoked salmon at breakfast. One morning, I was late and they had already closed the buffet for breakfast and put away the salmon, but one of the galley officers was nice enough to get me some chopped ham instead. It was still very nice.

(to runcassrun_07)Thank you for the nice comment!

Are you saying there is smoked salmon on the breakfast buffet on the alaskan cruises? WOW - I am a smoked salmon addict - so I know I can get it from room service and at the deli (and sometimes as dinner appetizer) but none on any of the breakfast buffets on Carnival caribbean cruises! I did have a grand old time on the Caribbean princess where there was smoked salmon every morning on their buffet.:D

Note to self: must book alaskan cruise asap!!!;)

Archived