Crown & Anchor Question

If 3 adults (not related and living in separate residences) share a cabin & 2 are gold status but 1 is platinum, do they all have platinum status for that cruise when it comes to priority boarding, special party, etc.?

The 'extra' perks or services are offered accordingly to the status that one has obtained, so what is for gold...is for gold.....and what is for platinum..is for platinum......but often the platinum member can obtain the same service (perks) for the traveling companions of lower member status, except if there is a party lets say for the platinum and there is a large number of members of that particular status......and there might be an official request that only those with the proper invitation may attend.

I and wife had a little similar situation with our diamond member status and our family traveling with us on their first cruise ( two cabins) - the 'perks' were addressed to the proper diamond member in each cabin but sometimes they were extended to the rest of the family at the discretion of the Concierge.

Wes

It depends on WHO booked the room. If the Platinum booked it, and everyone gets the same "Sea-Pass", then yes, they all enjoy platinum status. :cool:

If it is booked in the name of a Gold, then all will enjoy gold status. (even the platinum member) :eek:

Hope This Helps

When it comes to boarding or disembarking everyone in the cabin with the platinum member can use the benefits that platinum is entitled to. (I am diamond and sailed with a gold member in February and he got on the ship with me and got the priority disembarkation with me.) But his coupon book was gold while mine was diamond - so that cabin will get 2 gold books and 1 platinum.

It depends on WHO booked the room. If the Platinum booked it, and everyone gets the same "Sea-Pass", then yes, they all enjoy platinum status. :cool:

If it is booked in the name of a Gold, then all will enjoy gold status. (even the platinum member) :eek:

Hope This Helps

I´m sorry but this is wrong.

The status has nothing to do with who booked the room and each passenger will have the according member status printed on the Seapass card.

I´ve cruised a number of times with two persons in a cabin with different membership stauts.

I always booked the cabin and I was always the one with higher membership status, however everytime we each got our membership status printed on Seapass card, got our according Coupon booklet and other perks.

I can´t comment on priority embarkation, as we had suites at the time one of us was gold, so priority embarkation was given anyway. Otherwise as already said it depends on the situation if inviatations are extended or not.

There always seems to be confusion on terminology regarding "Sea Pass" and "Set Sail Pass''. The Set Sail Pass is your booking paperwork that you fill out to board the ship. The Sea Pass is your ID, charge card and cabin key once you are on board.

When it comes to boarding or disembarking everyone in the cabin with the platinum member can use the benefits that platinum is entitled to. (I am diamond and sailed with a gold member in February and he got on the ship with me and got the priority disembarkation with me.) But his coupon book was gold while mine was diamond - so that cabin will get 2 gold books and 1 platinum.

What is in the coupon books?

Archived