Luggage

How about ebags.com? They frequently have coupons for 20% off.

I got my luggage at a very reduced rate at TJ Maxx. I have the Delsey Helium something-or another. I paid $20 for the carry-on, $40 for the 26 inch pullman, and $59 for the wheeled garment. I would definitely try TJ Maxx, Marshall's, Tuesday Mornings, and Macy's.

Do you live near a Samsonite outlet? Try there.

Good luck!

Do you have a Tuesday Morning where you are? I bought Samsonite luggage there for CHEAP! :D Samsonite discontinued the Silhouette 9 line when they came out with the Silhouette 10 line. I found my 28" soft-sided spinner for $129! The 30" hard-sided spinner was only $135! They also carry lots of other brands for CHEAP!!!

I got a beautiful Sampsonite bag, on wheels, that is huge. Has pockets for wet swimsuits/towels, lots of zippers, and it holds everything without have to fold it up so much. It was "like new" and I got it at a thrift store for $7.00...just a thought. I always have very good luck.

Don't know what their deals are now, but a few years ago I bought two sets of luggage from Kohls. There are 3 rollers, 1 large, 1 medium, 1 small (you know, so they all fit inside one another). Then it came with a hand bag with wheels, and a small makeup bag. $60 each after a sale they were having and my 15% off coupon. You might want to check their website.

I say ebags. Their deals and specials can't be beat. Plus there are customer reviews and pics (some good, some not so good) of the luggage's insides and outsides. I've gotten a lot of good stuff and never had to pay for shipping because I always bought stuff when there was free shipping. And the luggage is already discounted.

We bought some recently. I never really paid much attention before now but had bought some cheap stuff that didn't hold up. If you have time, I'd suggest going to a department store and hearing the salesperson's pitch on different brands, qualities and features - then go on-line and buy. It was somewhat surprising to me that a lot of the well known name brands make some very low end products, so you can't assume you get quality with the name. We bought thru luggagewarehouse dot com

Bought a suitcase there last summer, not super cheap, like $60 for a small rollercase. Used it for TWO trips (four times TOTAL), and the metal large-gauge wire that runs through the piping, holds the frame together has all ready busted out. And I don't OVER pack.

Archived