Cruise price dropped

SweetpeaOne

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help me. I just did a search online for the exact same cruise I am taking and now the price has dropped $300 each. A total of $600... Is their anything I can do or am I stuck with what I got. Thanks

Are you booked as part of a group then probably no you are stuck, if you are a FIT (individual) booking your TA should be able to get your price adjusted or at least an on board credit for the difference. I have done it several times even after final payment.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help me. I just did a search online for the exact same cruise I am taking and now the price has dropped $300 each. A total of $600... Is their anything I can do or am I stuck with what I got. Thanks

Whoa, you're on the a cruise right before mine. I'd better look at our fares. Did you find that on the seaweb site?

Are you booked as part of a group then probably no you are stuck, if you are a FIT (individual) booking your TA should be able to get your price adjusted or at least an on board credit for the difference. I have done it several times even after final payment.

You are very lucky - general rule no adjustments after final - Not to say exceptions to that rule are not made but you normally have to work at it.

As a previous employee at a travel agency. Most prices are going to drop as it gets closer to sailing. However if you try to book it and you need to add air from another city, the air is no longer available in most cases. Therfore, this is usually benificial only to persons who live near the port and can leave on short notice without flying in. My cruise leaves in less than 3 weeks it is now offered on NCLs website at a lower price as well. That is one of the reasons they require payment paid in full so far in advance. Then as is gets closer to depature day the cruise co. fax's all the TA advertising extremely low fairs for the cabins they have left.

S

Archived