Coki Or Other

We Will Be In St Thomas In Oct. With Friends Of Our I Have Been Incharge Of All Activies For This Cruise. We Are Plannig A Beach Day In St Thomas. We Want To Be Able To Jet Ski And Pairsail Can We Do This At Saphire Beach Or Just Coki... Any Input Would Help . They Also Love To Snorkle This Is The Only Part Of Our 8 Day Cruise I Havent Booked Yet. San Juan We Are Eating At The Supper Club Then To Senor Frogs. St Thomas ??? Antiuga Beach Party Tortla Swim With The Dolphins And Nassau Atlantis ... Booked A Room At Comfort Suites. So Any Other Info Will Help..

Steph

Coki Beach has Coral World next to it. We went there a few years ago and the snorkeling was great. Bring some crushed up dog biscuits with you to the beach and scatter some in the water. The fish come out of nowhere!!! We enjoyed this beach very much.

Trunk Bay on St.John's is gorgeous and even has an underwater trail to follow. However it can be very crowded and there is a taxi ride and ferry to get there(that will cut into your day greatly). Saphire Bay is wonderful, nice beach, clean, no sand fleas, super snorkeling-loads of fish and lots of variety really close to shore! Food and drinks available but no beach waitresses as at Magen's Bay. No admission but a slightly more expensive taxi ride than Magen's Bay.I will return to Saphire Bay on my next trip. Magen's Bay is part the National Park. Nice sand, but we have encountered sand fleas more than once. Food and drinks-waitresses come right to you. I can be very crowded so arrive early. Clean, clear water-you can walk out a long way . No snorkeling, rare fish. As far as safety on any of these beaches, take your valuables or leave a watcher. There have been incidents of theft on all these beaches.

i hope looks are deciving , cuz we just wrode through there to go to sapphire, and it looked dreadful....atmosphere... sapphire was nice..:rolleyes:

We were at Corki Beach & Coral World on 5-15-07 & had a great time. The 1st impression from our taxi was not good but we were going to Coral World with kids & then on to Meagan's Bay. However we found out that when we purchased the tickets to Coral World the kids could go in & out all day so we decided to stay at Corki beach. The little eating place at the entrance of the beach was wonderful ( had the best Jerk Chicken I ever ate ) & the cook/maybe owner was a hoot. We had sooooo much fun there. The kids loved the beach, none of us are snorklers so I can not speak to that but others on the beach said it was wonderful. The water was crystal clear & beautiful. The beach is small but very nice & they do have some water activities, I am not sure what. As anywhere you go on vacation someone should always be watching your belongings. And last but not least the taxi guy that dropped us off came back at an assigned time to pick us up just let your driver know you what him to do that, or there are taxis there for your return.

Archived