Celebrity Today for Galaxy

Mollie975

Well, I was on Galaxy last summer - 2nd June, Best of the Mediterranean - but I didn't keep the 'Celebrity Today' flyers. I'll try to this year.

The other thing is that this year's Best of the Med cruise (which I believe is what the OP will be on) is quite different from last year's. Last year's featured 6 ports of call: 2 in Greece, 1 in France, and 3 in Italy. This year's cruise features 7 ports of call in th 10 nights: 4 in Greece, 1 in Turkey, and 2 in Italy. The whole cruise has been shifted much more to the eastern Mediterranean. So those elements of 'Celebrity Today that deal with the day's calls will not apply to this year's cruises.

Tom & Tom,

Thanks for the replies. I did not know the itinerary changed from last year and it looks like June 1st is the first Best of Med. sailing of the season.

I was really just looking for the dinner dress code for each night.

Thanks for your help,

Mollie

I did not know the itinerary changed from last year and it looks like June 1st is the first Best of Med. sailing of the season.

Mollie

Last year's itinerary had Cannes (FR) and Livirno (IT) in it, this year replaced by Athens, Rhodos and Kusadasi.

Archived