Leaving

pegsue

Good Morning all,

We are leaving today for our 8 day Carnival Miracle cruise :-) Will write a long review upon return.. It seemed this day would never get here but now it is. It feels a little sureal right now. But in a few hours I will be enjoying drinks on board the Miracle:)

Good Morning all,

We are leaving today for our 8 day Carnival Miracle cruise :-) Will write a long review upon return.. It seemed this day would never get here but now it is. It feels a little sureal right now. But in a few hours I will be enjoying drinks on board the Miracle:)

Have a wonderful time.....let us know how it was when you get back. We will be sailing on her on June 4th. Can't wait. :D

Have an awesome cruise you lucky sea dog! :D

We're actually leaving today for the place at the beach & I almost dread it in a way, cause nothing compares to the water in the open ocean or for all that matters, I think of my lonely stingray in Grand Cayman without me. I bet they are starving & floating around asking where I am by now since it's been alittle over a week! :(

You have a ball & if they serve those Goombay Smashes on your cruise, drink one for me....and one for my hubby....and one for each of my four tablemates on the last cruise! ;)

Be blessed, be a blessing! :p

You enjoy your butt off. Leave the dock with the special drink of the day, book a couple exciting tours, visit some karioke to either just watch or sing along, listen to some piano music and don't lay upon the piano, eat alot of good foods and deserts, etc. Drink a few blue maragaritas at the past guest party for me along with eat some cappucino pie too. Have a blast I loved the Miracle too!

Good Morning all,

lucky you. it's raining and cruddy here. say hello to the sun for me, wld ya?:) Wait. i just realized you're in this nice weather too. well, i hope you sail out of it quickly.

Archived