Gift baskets for NY port

KAWS

:confused: Does anyone know someone that will do gift baskets for embarkation deliver to the Red Hook terminal?

I just tried Just Because...of You and they told me that they do all of Florida and Vancouver but not NY.

I'd like to send something to the room for embarkation that's not done through the cruise line. Not too crazy about their selections and wanted something to surprise hubby for our anniversary.

Thanks.

Kim

Fairway, http://www.fairwaymarket.com/ is very close to the Red Hook terminal. I know they have an extensive catering department - they may be able to make up some kind of basket for you.

Edited to add:

They do have an entire section of gift baskets: http://www.fairwaymarket.com/GiftBasketStore/department.cfm

however, I'm also thinking that since the Red Hook terminal is so close to Fairway, they might be able to make up other things not on the website. In addition, if you shop there, they'll probably deliver your groceries right to the ship if you don't want to carry them the few blocks.

I hope this helps!

Fairway, http://www.fairwaymarket.com/ is very close to the Red Hook terminal. I know they have an extensive catering department - they may be able to make up some kind of basket for you.

Edited to add:

They do have an entire section of gift baskets: http://www.fairwaymarket.com/GiftBasketStore/department.cfm

however, I'm also thinking that since the Red Hook terminal is so close to Fairway, they might be able to make up other things not on the website. In addition, if you shop there, they'll probably deliver your groceries right to the ship if you don't want to carry them the few blocks.

I hope this helps!

Wow!!!!!!!!! those baskets are expensive -

Always

Shirley

I've never ordered their baskets but I do shop there. The supermarket has normal prices, but great quality. I imagine that the baskets are worth the steep price.

Good luck with your basket search!

SHIRLEY !!!!! do you only do from Port C?

We are doing a RC cruise from Miami on the Liberty. do you cover there? If not please can you advise me where to start looking for a company. Thanks Linda

Just Because would have been perfect but alas - no New York for them.

What I was looking for was someplace that could maybe give me an assortment of imported beers and then some guy munchies to go along with them. The two sites that were mentioned here don't do that - just wine.

Does anyone else know ANYWHERE I can call for this sort of thing?

TIA

Kim

SHIRLEY !!!!! do you only do from Port C?

We are doing a RC cruise from Miami on the Liberty. do you cover there? If not please can you advise me where to start looking for a company. Thanks Linda

Yes to your first question and to the second, Call Shelly from Just Because

She does some awesome work and is an awesome person- I am at home right now and don't have her 800 number, but will posted it tomorrow.

Always

Shirley

Just Because would have been perfect but alas - no New York for them.

What I was looking for was someplace that could maybe give me an assortment of imported beers and then some guy munchies to go along with them. The two sites that were mentioned here don't do that - just wine.

Does anyone else know ANYWHERE I can call for this sort of thing?

TIA

Kim

I have been on this for a few days and can't seem to find anyone that delivers to the ships althought I know there has to be. Since all the security went into place after 9-11, the cost, badging, time, and the number of security check points made a lot of places just quit. I will post as soon as I can find out something OK?

always

Shirley

KAWS,

Did you call Well Wishers? They do special orders too, not just what you see on the website.

lindy-loo,

Shelley's number is 1-800-882-9707, and the fax number is 1-800-424-9706.

Thanks for posting Shel's phone number and as for Well Wishers you can speak to Stephanie. I know she has connections in New York.

Always

Shirley

Thanks. I will give Well Wishers a call and see what they say. I just went by what I saw on the website. If all else fails, I CAN use Princess. I will use Just Because for my next trip in March out of FLL. For that trip, I'm sending something to each and every one of us going to start the mood off as festively as I can! :D :D

Kim

Thanks. I will give Well Wishers a call and see what they say. I just went by what I saw on the website. If all else fails, I CAN use Princess. I will use Just Because for my next trip in March out of FLL. For that trip, I'm sending something to each and every one of us going to start the mood off as festively as I can! :D :D

Kim

Let me know what you find out!

Laura

Archived