I am so ready

qiangf2

Having seen people ready to go on their Alaska trip in the next few weeks, I am so tickled.. sigh! have to wait for few more months. It feels forever...

With my Canon 20D camera and lens covering from 17mm through 400mm, and Zen-Ray Summit binoculars, I am so ready! DW and I are talking about a side trip to Glacier National Park in early July so we can get some distraction from waiting the Alaska trip.

mygears.jpg

We've driven to Glacier National Park then into Canada to Waterton. It's the most beautiful area I've ever seen. The Road to the Sun was closed half way because of snow drifts...hope you have better luck.

We are leaving on the 23rd of May for a cruisetour with Princess. Can't wait.

Have a great time on your cruise.

You are so funny.:D Where I have seen pictures of all kinds of things.....kids, dogs, whales, eagles, towel animals, food, mountains, sunshine, glaciers, ships, etc. this is the first time I have seen someone actually take a picture of their beloved camera and binnoculars and What a Zoom. It makes me happy to see someone so excited about a trip to one of my all time favorite places on Earth.:) gg

You are so funny.:D Where I have seen pictures of all kinds of things.....kids, dogs, whales, eagles, towel animals, food, mountains, sunshine, glaciers, ships, etc. this is the first time I have seen someone actually take a picture of their beloved camera and binnoculars and What a Zoom. It makes me happy to see someone so excited about a trip to one of my all time favorite places on Earth.:) gg

hehe.. They are my buddies nowadays.. Haven't included my DW's list yet.. Yes, Alaska is my favorite, which is why before we get off our last trip, we have already signed up for this year at their future cruise desk.. :)

Archived