1 way car rental

jain

Hi,

I am wondering if there is any other car rental in Seward, oher than Hertz.

Hertz charges $160 /day

We are looking for 1 way car rental from seward to anchorage airport.

Any recommendations..

Welcome to CC.

Hertz is the only one in Seward. How long are you renting for? If more than one day, you might consider a "local" rental at first then only for the last day book the one-way rental from Seward to Anchorage (return the first car and get a new rental contract). A quick search of a date in June for a full-size car showed me a rate of about $80 + taxes to return to the same Seward location. So if you have a two or more day rental, two rental contracts would be cheaper.

Nope, only Hertz available. That actually is a good price, I have seen them in the $200/day range. The train is superior scenery, if an option, leaves every day at 6pm. Cab to airport add another $25.

As stated Hertz is the only car rental in Seward. It is independently owned. If wanting to drop in Anch it will be $232+ tax and gas. It won't be cheaper doing seperate rentals as they always charge the drop off fee for Anch. They have to get the vehicle back to Seward.

A taxi could be cheaper and more convenient. The train is an awesome ride if it fits your schedule.

Archived