Thanks from MamaBirdie -LOS

I just want to extend my greatest thanks to anyone who said hello to my daughter, the American manicurist, on LOS. She told me of one encounter, and it just helped me connect! :( Unfortunately, she was bumped by a senior employee who requested the ship, so she will no longer be on LOS as of the 14th, but instead, the Jewel of the Seas. She's sad to leave the great friends she's made, but at least she experienced the frivolity of a new ship! She really loved the ship and crew. She's excited about the itinerary of the Jewel, though. Being so young, this gives her an opportunity to see more of the world. It also gets me to brush up on my geography! So again, thank you so much! :)

Mama, I was the one! She is just adorable. We had a wonderful time talking, and I gave her big hugs from you........and she teared up! Do you know about Ricardo? I met him briefly. Uh-oh, THAT'S the problem with going to the Jewel! Poor baby!

Well, unless she gets transferred again, I'll get to see her on the Jewel, too. I sail on JOS in January. :)

And believe me, it was my pleasure to take your Mother Love to her. :)

Archived