when will RC let us book an excursion?

We logged into RC's website to book an excursion. Our cruise is not until October, but it is already paid for. On the website, it gave a message saying "please visit our website closer to your sail date".

I am wondering how long before our cruise will we have to wait before booking the excursion?

Thank you

It truly seems to vary. On some sailings I could book 8 months in advance, others I had to wait 3 months in advance. They stop online bookings 10 days prior to sail date though. They hold about 25% of the openings for on board booking for those who book last minute on the ship at the explorations desk.

Have a beautiful trip. October is a great time to sail:)

I agree with BearySweet and I also think there doesn't seem to be a set pattern to it. For example, we just sailed on the Freedom in April. We couldn't start booking excursions until January. I've heard of others sailing on the Freedom (different sail date from mine) and they were able to book a lot sooner than 3 months out. When we were on the Navigator, it was six months prior.

Archived